Grad Fair for May 2014 graduates will be March 19 and 20, 2014 in the NKU Bookstore. More information will be available soon.
Resources for Graduates
- Herff Jones: the approved vendor for personalized announcements and class rings
- NKU Bookstore: the official supplier of NKU graduation caps and gowns
- NKU Alumni Association: learn more about alumni benefits
- Registrar: confirm the spelling of your name and mailing address, ask questions about degree requirements and academic standing
- Student Financial Assistance: learn how to deal with student loans
- Honors Cords: qualifying associate and bachelor degree candidates may pick up their University Honors cords in the office of their college dean
- Graduate Programs and Chase College of Law: learn more about pursuing your graduate or law degree at NKU
- Career Services: pick up tips on finding a job
- Senior Challenge: join your classmates in leaving a financial legacy at NKU
- Office of Education Abroad: international sashes are available for purchase or rental for international students or those students who have studied abroad
- Northern Kentucky Educators Credit Union: explore your banking options
- Liberty Mutual: representatives can discuss your future insurance needs
- GradImages: the official photographer at the commencement ceremonies
Attendance at Grad Fair is not mandatory for graduates. Caps and gowns may be purchased in the NKU Bookstore up to the day of commencement. Announcements and class rings are also available for purchase on the Herff Jones website, our approved vendor.